Remove "terminateJVM " from JMX
abhillman
2017-08-03 01:44:52 UTC
Hi!

I am trying to use the "suppressMBean" functionality. It is not clear from
the examples how to remove particular actions. In my case, I would like to
remove the "terminateJVM" action and a couple other actions as well.

Thanks!
aryeh

Tim Bain
2017-08-03 12:48:01 UTC
That's because it's not possible to remove specific actions. You can allow
the MBean that contains the action to be registered, or prevent it from
being registered. All or nothing for a given MBean.